Chromatic Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passage of Sieg

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Passage of Sieg - Page 2 Empty Re: Passage of Sieg

Post by Lien Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:29 am

She was lost to the kiss immediately; from the way his forked tongue flickered, to the way he tasted of mother Gaia herself. She did not even feel his shudder, as her own coursed through every fiber of her being as she found herself leaning more into him and then felt a firm piece nudge against one of her thighs. Curiosity was everything now as her eyes slowly opened and glanced down to the erect member that was quite an intense sight to see. Had it not been for over seven centuries of experience under her belt... she wouldn't be so sure she could handle this dragon man without causing some torn foliage.

But there were certainly ways to get there and Lien was determined if nothing else as she allowed both her hands to drop between them. Her fingers danced their way teasingly down, nails lightly flickering over his rough flesh before she slowly placed her finger tips to the shaft of his member. "Great Gaia.." she swore softly as she felt him in her grasp for the first time. The nimble fingers of her right hand swept up and down the shaft with a tender but firm pressure, her own finger tips feeling his tip as her left hand dipped lower, running down the base to cup the large sack at the bottom. Another hard shudder as her knees gave slightly way but she managed to catch herself with a flush of green. "Apologies... you are just so... endowed." she gave a soft grinning gasp, her fingers now rolling the sack skillfully to feel just how virile the dragon was.

Lien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:38 am

Everything about her was intoxicating from her scent down to the way she moved. When she stopped suddenly to look down he seemed slightly embarrassed he hadn't noticed himself that he was poking her thigh. This would be the tell of all, she had been so small he figured this would be the end of that once she had saw his size. However her eyes just seemed to locked gazing down at his member. "Lien?" Just when he thought he had experienced something with the kiss, what was next sent him to an entirely different level of pleasure he had never experienced. They didn't pleasure themselves either, so this would be the first sexual contact of any kind for the poor soul.

She hadn't heard him it seemed, but she was determined to get her prize all the time. Groaning hard from just her first touch he relaxed almost instantly. The large creature let her do exactly what she wanted to do for now. The pleasure he had never experienced was just too new and exciting to pass up. Lien speaking again broke his trance as he looked up to her once more. "Do not.. Thank you for.. Noticing?" Chuckling softly, he vibrated from the low rumble in his chest. Torber's sack was full to the brim, at one touch it seemed to tight and engorged even with out the added sexual contact. This signaled the female nymph she was in for quite the experience.

Godric
Admin
Admin

https://chromatic-skies.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lien Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:45 pm

She could hardly believe how well he reacted to her touch... the reaction of a true virgin in every sense. Lien was just pleased he had yet to blow... she didn't want to end the fun too quickly and she slowed her hands movements. "Oh Torber.." she practically purred his name as her left hand moved away from the full sack and back to his right hand to guide it forward this time. "I will need to borrow this for a bit to make sure I am well prepared to handle you." she grinned however... as even Torber's hands were quite sized.

She slid her fingers over his slowly, guiding them and using them move about her folds, allowing her sweet nectar to quickly coat the digits. Every touch of his hand made her shudder, shiver, and quake as she straddled his hand upon the bed and leaned over to keep her right hand stimulating his own member for her own private delight as well as his pleasure. Slowly... ever so slowly she guided just his index at first into her heated and tight entrance. The warmth of the room coupled with her dream of laying with a Draconic now filled her mind as she started to rock herself against his finger slowly and allowed it to stroke her from within... it was almost too much right then and there for her... but she wanted to hold off on herself as well.

Arching and stretching her back she managed to keep herself on his hand as she threw her hair to one side and laid her chest upon his thigh. Her breast splayed against the rough scales, sending more tingles  throughout but the best part... was now her face was close to his member and she leaned forward to place soft kisses upon the shaft, bury her face against him while her hips continued to gyrate and sway against his hand.

Lien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:00 pm

Each new sensation threw a shock of pleasure throughout his nerves, Torbers hands laying on her fine rear till she had moved them once again. Her words seemed to sweet to be real, was she real? Was this all just a dream? If so it was the best one he has had in a while and not waking up would be simply bliss at this point. Eyes snapping open to her words, Torber looked at his hand in her own abit confused till she positioned herself. In the Draconian society they simply let nature take it's course when it came to love making. He knew absolutely nothing about it, so knowing all of this was out of the norm for normal Draconian's was probable. What he experienced in his age prepared him for nothing when it came to his own sexual tendencies. What he liked, or simply what to do was all foreign to him. The fine lady with him seemed to know as such it would appear from her leading him on. "Oh?" Was all he could muster at the moment.

When she began to rub herself on him it was so, weirdly satisfying. She was so warm, he was always on fire so this sensation of her burning sex was mind baffling for him. Her vexing peddles pulling him into her own body only made him curious to watch her. When her hand went back to work on him, his eyes rolled into the back of his head. Only opening his eyes once more to the vision of her body leaning forward to kiss his length. A light breath escaping his mouth as this was more foreign than anything he had experienced yet. Draconian's had no word for oral so this would be rather interesting for him. The second her lips touched his body his knee's went so weak he thought he would burst right then but he was determined to hold out.

Growling lowly out of pure pleasure he watched her body, his other hand running down her back to her rear end once more, gripping her flesh.

Godric
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lien Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:09 pm

His heat was welcome, and his scent was that of earth and sweat as she lavished kisses up and down his length, but made sure to never linger too long... lest the best treat of all be wasted far too soon. Her soft pants began to grow heavy as she moved her body, adding another finger of his to stretch her further out. Her hips bucked and thighs quivered around his wrist as she moved her mouth to the tip of his throbbing member. Her moist tongue slid over slowly, encircling the head once before giving it yet another gentle kiss. His taste was much like his scent, but stronger and the musk had her head quickly swimming in circles.

So enthralled by his taste was she... that she had forgotten about his other hand till it moved over her sensitive flesh and gripped tightly to her round bottom. His animalistic growl and the feel of his rough skin as she rocked against his other hand was too much at once and she lost the little control she had on herself. Her hips pushed firmly against his two fingers as she gasped against his throbbing member and her inner walls shuddered and tightened against his digits. A soft line of Nymph escaped her lips as she drooled slightly against his hot shaft and quakes of shivers ran through her body as she forced herself to sit more upright as the euphoric bliss still sent shock waves of tingles through her body.

Hungrily... she licked her lips and smiled at the dragon man before her. "I believe... I am more than ready to continue on to the real thing... if it should still interest you?" she grinned a bit, slowly pulling her now drenched core from his fingers with a whimper of need for something with quite the powerful ending.

Lien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:21 pm

The way her warm mouth lingered on his length he was in more bliss then he had ever experienced. Sensations ran throughout his body while his mind reeled from everything she did. From his finger to her mouth, this creature was doing something to him so.. sensual he could not believe this was really happening. Thoughts of doubt had vanished long ago, when the second finger entered her body he seemed to smile. Lien could no doubt take more then he gave her credit for and do more then he thought at once as well. Pulses from his balls signaled his enjoyment of her treatment, when she began to tighten he looked back up at her.

Torber had never experienced a female having an orgasm but he had heard about that atleast. Her sudden display of convulsions had his length rigid against her face. Even the face she made was almost too naughty for words, something inside of him wanted to bring more of that out of her. The scents she produced had him utterly intoxicated, he gripped her rear roughly as she came. Letting her take a moment his body wanted her attention again so badly that his engorged length twitched. Once she spoke he smirked slightly before nodding. "I don't think I would be able to turn you down now."

When she pulled herself off his fingers, he brought them up to his lips. Taking her scent in once more before tasting her form from his digits.

Godric
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lien Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:45 pm

Her body moved over his as he lifted his fingers to take in her strong scent, making her grin a bit but she was rather surprised as his forked tongue drifted over the soaked digits. Her taste was much like her scent, but sweeter. "I am very glad you will not turn me down... I want tonight to be special." She assured him. If she had already been in the city of Luminous, she knew she wouldn't be free to speak, act, or do as she liked. She would be there as an ambassador, expected to be on her best behavior and so... tonight was her last private party for a while.

"Do you like the way I taste, Torber Slatewing?" Her questioned was poised in a sultry tone as she placed her hands delicately on his broad shoulders to keep balance as she climbed into his lap. The warmth of the room, the bliss of orgasm, and now his even warmer body beneath her own was a dream come true as she started to grind her hot slit against his throbbing member to get it wet with her own juices. "I want to see you again when I leave... I will teach you more if you allow me." she smiled wide at it, as spreading knowledge of wonderful feeling of passion was Lien's greatest hobby.

She couldn't help but shiver above him as she grinded against him. She was sensitive from her first orgasm, and his heat against her soft folds was enough to make her want so much more but she struggled to keep herself in check as she reached down to hold the base while she continued to tease them both.

Lien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:40 pm

After the taste of her strong aroma he couldn't help but to smile wide. Something he had never experienced that was so trivial to him was almost the most paramount feeling he wanted to keep riding for the rest of his life. So many things could not be kept a secret any longer from him. "Special? This seems pretty special already." Again it wasn't something he was not accustom to receiving every single day. When she moved ontop of him the comparison was almost laughable, his large body dwarfed her own. It would be quite a wonder if she would be able to manage him, however after earlier it didn't seem like a far off distant dream.

"You taste as sweet as honey my young nymph, almost too much for me to take. You taste as if made by gods little flower." Torber growled, staring into her eyes.

Her wet folds grinding on him sent shivers through his body, the appendage that begged for her attention glisten in the low light from her juices. "You want to come back? I doubt they would like that." At first he was conflicted to duty of his position.. But then again he did get a few days off. What could the harm come from.. Learning everything about Lien and her people. Of course that was an excuse he would tell himself every time he left and now.. and every single time he thought about it. Running his fingers over her back he traced down to her rear once more. Finding her soft, satin like skin absolutely enthralling to touch, grip and even taste he figured. "I do have a few days off out of the weeks.. I could, come see you if you would like.. I don't know how your people would take it."

Godric
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lien Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:52 pm

She hooked her ankles against his thick muscular thighs, allowing her to keep the pace easier as she moved herself slowly up and down to make sure he was slick in hopes of an easier time handling it. Meanwhile her right hand ran over his chest and allowed herself to swoon in his words, after all.. it wasn't every day that she was showered in affection by a dragon man.

"Of course they will allow me back.." she purred softly. "Once you help me learn how to be polite in your customs... I will be traveling to maintain peace through the land often." She explained and paused to think a bit. "And you... coming to Druidia would be... amazing." she gave a soft laugh. "Your people have been legends to my kind. Stories upon stories of fated lovers who live their lives in great harmony and peace... nestled in the womb of Gaia herself." she gave a soft chuckle but gasped softly as she adjusted and started to press just the head of his formidable length to her entrance.

A shiver coursed through her body as his intense heat pressed against her entrance. "How they will... envy me for having the wonderful gift of laying with you, Torber. So many of my kind would gladly give a limb for what I am about to receive.. perhaps an orgy would even be planned for a festival in your honor." she groaned softly as her hips rolled, working with just the head while her left hand kept a firm grip at the base of his shaft and her muscular thighs worked, making her ass cheeks flex and wiggle in his massive grip.

Lien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:00 pm

Watching her work was more then he could bare, everything within him told him to shove it in a hole and be done with it. However Torber wasn't an animal.. At the current moment atleast. Hopefully his body would stop fighting his urge to let her show him exactly how it's done. When she spoke about her coming back after learning he seemed genuinely surprised. Nodding once again he agreed with her, shivering as she slid down his length once more.

Perking up when she said legendary again. Torber seemed almost too confused about how they could have been forgotten about so easily. Had the previous king made it so? Everyone was commanded to stay in the cave besides special recon units. Everything just made less sense the more he talked with this woman, but her body felt.. So right. "Really?" He seemed surprised they would let him come so easily, after all he was brand new to their kind. "We aren't that special, just abit uptight." Compared to some of the others he was very laid back for a knight of his position. When you have been the lone guardian of a cave entrance for a thousand years it'll do that to ya.

The head of his length played with her folds as she worked him into her body. Her body was incredibly tight, hot, wet, Torber couldn't handle or tell you the amount of sensations he was receiving at the moment. He couldn't help, but to laugh when she said orgy. "I do not need an Orgy little flower, your body is.. Well enough more then I could handle.." Torbers sack heaved, twitching from the heat and juices from her slender frame.

Godric
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lien Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:11 pm

She gazed into his eyes, panting a bit as she rocked against him slowly to grow accustomed to his size. "You are special though.." she whispered softly and gave him a warm smile as she slid down another inch, arching a bit as she felt herself being spread apart. "You and your entire kind are special... to be untouched by the war, to be so loving, to be so genuine, to be so thoughtful of others..." she purred the words as her body pressed down more once again, taking yet another inch but there she had to pause as another line of Nymph slid past her lips and once again he could feel her walls clench down and spasm around him.

Her orgasm was stronger this time, and it took her a moment to recover as her thighs trembled and she couldn't help but give a breathless chuckle. "My apologies... your head just brushed... this spot and I can just... never control myself with that." she smirked and moved to lay her chest against his abdomen and kissed over his pectorals while her lower mouth drooled down his throbbing tool and she moved down yet another inch, groaning into his chest and shuddering as she did. "I am so happy to pleasure you, Torber... your warmth is so intense." She swallowed hard, moving her hips up a bit before pressing further down.

Great Gaia... he was splitting her in two... she wasn't sure how many inches remained as she started to move her hips up and down, allowing her to adjust as she sunk lower and lower on his rigid member till she was fully seated in his lap. She had never been so full... and couldn't help but reach down to her abdomen and right at her bellybutton she could feel... and slightly see the bulge of his member buried deep inside of her.

Lien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:21 pm

Each inch pushing into her brought him closer to his own eventual orgasm. Torber would not have it, closing his eyes for just a moment he let loose another burst of steam from his body. It calmed him down, but heated his core at the same time. Once he reopened his eyes she had just slid down another inch. Groaning hard he gripped her ass, he couldn't help himself when she came over him once again. "That spot? Huh? I'll have to remember that." Torber said almost out of breath. She had convulsed so hard he could not believe he had held on to his own, taking another breath he felt a sensation of relief as well as dread for what was to come.

"Well, I am very happy you happened upon us Lady Lien. I just ask you do not flaunt our.. Meeting infront of the others of my kind. They are.. Rude." Torber was being nice. In their religion, this would be considered extremely taboo. Fuck it he thought, no one would lay with him. If anything they drove him too it, isolating him because of his power. Now he had someone who loved the way his body felt, not only that, but his power. Something intoxicating about her just got him sexually drunk on her touch. Each inch she sank was utterly agonizing as it was pure bliss. Torbers body begged for release but he was determined to see this through. It would be exceptionally rude of him as her host to not fully please her the way she intends to be pleased.

Looking down she was finally seated in his lap completely. Taking a quick breath he laughed. Glancing at what she was noticing he tilted his head saying. "Sorry?.."

Godric
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lien Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:33 pm

She turned her head up to him when he apologized and smiled a bit. "There is certainly no need to apologize for this... I quite enjoy it." she assured him with a grin as she reached both hands up now to gently touch his shoulders and slid them up his neck to feel along his muscles up to his cheeks that she cupped tenderly in her silken hands. "This will be our secret then in the caverns... not a word of it will be spoken again until we meet again." She grinned a bit and as she moved her body up on his length, she brought her lips to meet his own once again.

Her kiss was a bit more fierce this time, unable to help how badly she desired the dragon man as she flicked her tongue against his and started to sink down upon his entire length again. She couldn't help but give a deep groan of ecstasy as she did, her hands grabbing to his shoulders from the pleasure. "Torber you have been... a most patient.. lover.." She couldn't even imagine the amount of self will he had to have by now to maintain his cool despite such a large load longing to be released.

Just the idea of it almost made Lien salivate as she reached the base of his length once again. By Gaia he was so deep she was almost sure he was within her own womb as she shuddered and moved up again, her breast heaving with the motion and her ass clenching a bit in his rough scaled hands. "Any time you want to... you may cum within me." she offered with a wily grin on her face, quivering at just the idea of how much he was going to release.

Lien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:43 pm

Torber nodded to her when she asked for no apology from him. It was odd how tight, yet soft and warm she was around his length. It wasn't a sensation easily described either. Smirking from her words he seemed very pleased with her response. "That would be best, thank you Lady Lien.." When she moved he growled lowly, her lips pressing into his own. Her fierce kiss was met with one of his own, his tongue slithering out and over her lips softly before darting back. When her own pressed against his this time he seemed properly enthused. This was something he enjoyed quite abit out of the sexual experience. "Oh, well thank you.. It has not been easy." He managed to laugh, which just made her nudge more and more of his length into her as she was midstride.

Groaning hard he gripped her hips, meeting her every single time she had come down. His balls were twitching wildly, but not as hard as before. "Do not think I will not give you quite a ride little flower. I will hold myself back, you have your fun." Torber grinned at the wily little nymph. Thinking about it for a moment, he had heard of dirty talk like what she had done earlier, but never given the chance to use it. Taking a chance he spoke in a very firmly. "I will make sure once you have sufficiently soaked me with that sweet scent of yours.. I'll coat your insides with mine." Something he had just picked up, he hoped it would work.

Godric
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lien Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:53 pm

Lien moved down firmer when he nudged more into her, making her hiss softly in pleasure while her fingers gripped a bit tighter to his rugged body.  But it was truly his naughty words that caught her so off guard. Heat flushed through every fiber of her being, making her nipples harden like ice, and her knees went weak to make her drop firmly upon his lap. The thrust was too much at once along with her arousal and she clenched hard upon his entire length this time making her inner walls shudder around his throbbing member only making the orgasm so much stronger from being so full. Her nails dug a bit into his flesh as her hips bucked him deeper a few times while she milked his length to ride out the powerful spasms till they slowed and eased up.

Breathlessly she shivered and arched back to put her hands upon his knees now, swaying her hips devilishly from side to side while she kept him deep within her. "If that is what you want... then fun we shall have.." she purred and used her arms and legs now to ride his entire length at a bit of an increased pace. In this position her back arched and allowed him to watch as his engorged member was swallowed up over and over again by her leaking wet womanhood. So much so that her juices ran down his filled sack, dripping onto the floor as she started to moan and pant hard in absolute euphoric bliss.

Lien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:05 pm

He almost was caught off guard when she suddenly dropped against him convulsing over his length. Her tight womanhood was abit to much to take. Torber bit into his lip slightly to stop himself from exploding right there and then. Growling lowly as she bucked his length deeper into her leaking folds. "Now that.. Was good." After a while of her recovering it allowed him a chance to catch his own breath. His words had thoughtlessly brought ruin on himself as she swayed on his hips. Torber let out abit of his own language, that was harsh compared to her own.

"Fun it is. And it is." He couldn't help but to entice her on now. If he was going to do this he wanted everything from her he could take before it's too late. When she began to ride his length he groaned loudly, his voice echoing abit into the room as he watched his length dissipate into her. Torbers long tongue slithered out as he leaned forward to take one of her nipples into his mouth. The split tongue swirled around her sensitive, soft, damp flesh. Tasting her body once more before he had switched over to the other, his index finger teasing the wet sensitive flesh nub he left alone for the other.

Before long he was nearing his limit as his body was betraying him finally. Her long strokes were taking their toll on his stamina. "Lien.. I don't think I can hold on much longer." He said breathlessly after the long bout. Already he had pushed his limits way past what he thought was possible.

Godric
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lien Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:15 pm

Oh Gaia was it good... Lien couldn't imagine it being any better as she moved against him... till she felt incredibly hot his tongue slither across her nipple and then his mouth took her breast in with ease. Groaning deeply she shivered under his mouth's work, making her walls shiver as well. He was a blessing himself, the feelings of his work sending tremors throughout her body as she continued to move against his solid member. As he spoke she gave a slight nod and sat up a bit more, determined not to let this moment go to waste she was going to make the very best of it... and the best orgasm for him that she could.

Since she was pretty sure venturing near the rear exit for the male was still a major no... she sufficed with reaching back with both hands to cup his filled balls while her ankles and legs kept her moving, making her bend back and tighten around him even further. "Yes Torber... please give me this gift.. allow me to filled by your very first orgasm. I want it.. I need it.." she admittedly greedily as her fingers once again started to skillfully roll, tickle, and rub his overflowing globes. Her body was tensing around him.. the very idea of his orgasm was making her heated and she knew with the size of his load... there was no way she wouldn't hit yet another earthshaking orgasm.

Lien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:26 pm

Every moment of this was agonizing to him now, his balls were so full and ready to burst it wasn't funny. Torber didn't think even his words would have come out once his lips had started on her. However it was time for his first climax, ever.. There wasn't much he could do now, but grip her hips while she ride his long length into her slender frame. Each second now was growing closer and closer towards his eventual orgasm.

Torber snapped out of his trance of holding himself back once she had started to move once more. Groaning softly he perked up almost instantly when she spoke. Her words were almost like gold flowing right from her lips, each thrust now was like a race in time, how fast could he do it? When she begged for it, it almost blew out his mind. She needed it? This sent him right over the edge. It was quite single handedly the greatest feeling he had ever experienced in his whole twelve hundred years being on this very soil. The tip of his length erupted deep into her body, almost like a cannon shot full of his load as he pumped her body this time. Picking her up by her waist he used her much like a rag doll, each time he thrusted her down onto his length he erupted another large quantity of his seed into her. This went on for nearly two minutes of pure seed pumping.

Godric
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lien Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:39 pm

While it seemed that Torber was more than ready for the explosive ending... Lien had completely misjudged and was so not prepared. The first eruption was so powerful against her her insides that it was almost painful but the pain was completely washed away as he hefted her with ease and used her body to stroke the cum from his length. She could feel his hefted balls literally shrinking in her hands as she hit her own strong orgasm and shuddered hard around his continuing assault of cream.

Her stomach bulged from the amount of semen while it continued to just gush from her body as he thrust it deeper into her body. Lien's eyes rolled back as her entire body was one fire. It almost felt endless with her head spinning in pleasure. Sometime in the pure seed pumping she even managed to get off once again, and as he finished she was quite the writhing mess. Despite this... she couldn't resist as she lifted her right hand up that was now covered in the seed he had leaked down them. She brought the fingers to her mouth, running her tongue slowly over to gather a tongue full before she brought the tongue back to her mouth and swallowed the thick seed down with a delighted smile.

Lien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:48 pm

Every second to him was absolute bliss from start to finish when he finally was able to climax. It had been if the world had slowed down just so he could finish inside of her. Gripping her waist he hissed, growling even as he finished off the rest of his juices into her spent slender body.  Torber was exhausted already, feeling as though he had gone ten bouts with the worlds strongest. "Wow.." Was all he could manage.

Not having explained fully just how much he would be seeding her with, it was everywhere. Globs of their mixed juices spilled to the floor, inside of her he still pulsed almost rigid still within her. Glancing up he was smiling before he saw her bring his seed to her lips. Curiously he tilted his head before giving a smirk when she swallowed it. "How's it taste?" He laughed, but it was cut short as his body shut down. Torber didn't let her know, but male Draconian's pass out from the entire experience. More like a computer shutting down when it's been overheated for safety. Steam rose from him as his eyes drifted shut, silencing his laugh but leaving a smile.

Godric
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lien Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:46 pm

She was a bit tender as she moved slowly off his slowly drooping member and instead she moved up him carefully, wrapping her arms around his neck with her head on his large shoulder. "You taste like a creature of the earth... delicious." she whispered in his ear as the steam rose off him and enveloped her body. Yet as his laugh silenced she sat up a bit and gazed at his face curiously. "Torber?" She questioned him softly and then sat back a bit with a frown as she saw his eyes were shut.

She hesitated a moment and then reached her hands to his neck and closed her eyes for a moment as her heart skipped a beat and... there it was.. a sign of life stirred but it was deep within. She groaned as she sat back and let out a relieved sigh. Nightshades were a poisonous kind, but usually it only affected people from their blood but some had been known to excrete it in their other bodily fluids but usually only when terrified. And she had certainly not been scared during this adventure.

She rose and went to the wash basin, her hand lifted and a large leaf grew from her hand and she plucked it with a wince. The warmth of the room had even kept the water warm and she used the leaf to gather the water before moving over to the dragon man and very tenderly began washing him with her fingers by wetting them and washing them over his length and sack repeatedly.

Lien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:51 pm

While he was passed out she would get the whole view of his body in a very relaxed form. No other of his kind would have ever laid with let alone passed out beside someone they almost knew nothing about. Yes there were records of their and the other kinds but long since outdated from many years of warfare. Unconscious it would be speculation to say they dream, when Draconian's sleep their consciousness wanders through the gems, rocks, soil and even metal that was found throughout the cave system. It was as if nature had birthed them just to become guardians of where they had lived and they did just that.

Torbers body was a vibrant display of green and yellow colors, each pattern woven into his body was painted upon rocky crag like scales. Instead of his wings being attached to his back, they started from his wrists down into his back almost like a natural set of Tonfa built into his body. Normally they would be plated with armor for vicious unarmed attacks. In this condition they were completely bare showing the thin chromatic green and yellow color in a very beautiful display. Beard like yellow tendrils from his chin came down to cover a gem in the middle of his chest which seemed to be embed deeply enough to warrant the scale to grow over it. After a while of her washing his body the Draconian began to rouse very slowly.

A small surge initiated in his gem causing a small spark to set loose through his large form. First his toes twitched, then to his fingers, then once to his brows causing them to furrow slightly. "Ugh.." Coughing softly he seemed to slowly open his eyes as the gem finally began to grow brightly. Leaning up his tendrils covered the precious stone once more as he rose.

Godric
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lien Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:42 pm

She had finished washing his nether regions, and was just finishing up washing her own self when the first flicker of light from his gem caught Lien's dark magenta eye. She placed the leaf to the side of the washing water before walking towards him as Torber seemed to come back to the conscious world. He seemed to tick back to life slowly, her eyes observing carefully the way he the stone in his chest lit up much like some of the magical items she had seen in the Chromatic City marketplace.

Lien gave him a warm smile and placed her hand delicately on his own as his eyes opened slowly, and a groan escaped those rugged lips. "It is most interesting to see you awake already, as it was just a few minutes. You had me worried for a moment, dear friend... as you fell to sleep so suddenly I had worried for a moment that I might have accidentally killed you." She admitted with a hearty chuckle... of course it would have been no chuckling matter had he really died... but thankfully that was not to be the tale. She kept her hand on his and her eyes on his own, feeling out his emotions in case he was disoriented, and slow to recall what had just transpired.

Lien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:22 pm

He was disoriented at first, something he would have to get used to now that she would be around in the future.. Torber had heard of the sleep sickness that struck their kind after sexual intercourse, but he had no idea it was that severe. Flexing his body he looked quickly up at Lien offering a very hearty smile. "I'm not that easily defeated.. I'm sorry I had forgotten to mention that my kind has a sleep sickness when it comes to sexual intercourse.. It's almost like a dead slumber that makes us look almost lifeless. We do not know why but it has come in handy for predators that roam the caves back in ancient times. Most of the beasts in here feed off something else."

Not going into much detail about the beasts deeper into his home he lifted up shrugging his shoulders backwards. "As to my health, I assure you that I am quite alright. I'm deeply sorry if I have worried you, however I'm in no danger from any sort of you or your kind. Any ill effects to transpire will be detected by the gems around you, even if you do not intend for it to happen." Noticing his body had been cleaned, Torber chuckled lightly. "You did not need to bathe me either Lady Lien. I'm not this legendary creature of myth. Your people are new to me, but it doesn't mean we are creatures of legend. Please do not treat me with such high status in our city either. I'm just a drake-Knight of.. My city." He didn't know how to put the last part..

Godric
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lien Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:20 am

Lien smiled softly at the Draconic man and watched as he shrugged back his shoulders after explaining... slightly.. of what had happened. A slumber... very interesting details indeed about his kind. "Torber I cleaned you because despite my kind's love of the earth and being natural... being covered in crust is not very comfortable." she gave a soft laugh and pat his shoulder gently and affectionately. "And indeed... we are quite new to each other." she drew a deep breath and moved away from the bed, giving a slight pace before turning back to him with a confident look.

"I wish to learn all you have to offer while about customs till I reach the under city. Please, Torber Slatewing... I must make the best introduction I possibly can as the future of our kind's interactions deeply depend on it. I must learn, for example, how to properly introduce myself and my companions, as well as any gestures that are considered rude, or maybe ones that could be considered highly respectable. My first social interactions are... crucial." she let out a breath, it was clear to see that the flower was indeed weak in a way... social standing meant everything for her... failure was completely unacceptable.

Lien
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum